Measuring Your Online Performance
So you have a website or a blog, maybe an e-commerce store. You’re on many of the social media platforms. Does your current host or website developer provide you with the following Analytics?
- How many people are visiting my site, store or blog?
- Where do they live?
- Is my website mobile-friendly?
- What other sites send traffic to my website?
- What promotional campaigns drive the most traffic to my website?
- Which pages on my website are the most popular?
- How many visitors have I converted into leads or customers?
- Where did those visitors come from and what pages did they view on my website?
- How can I increase my website’s responsiveness?
- What blog posts do my visitors like the most?
However simple or complex your online presence is, you need to know what's working and what needs to change.
We will continually monitor your sites performance and recommend changes and adjustments that will help get you the desired results.
Developing Your Web Site - Boosting Social Media Identity - Increasing Sales
E-Commerce is here to stay and it will continue to become more competitive for online merchants.
E-commerce stores like Amazon sell commodities. Etsy focuses on handmade, unique items. We can help you work out a strategy for selling online.
Our clients count on us to keep them abreast of e-commerce technologies to increase sales, with ease of use, and most importantly, gain a competitive edge in an increasingly competitive business environment.
We have the expertise to implement these e-commerce technologies and train you in their use.
Your customers and Web Site visitors are active on multiple channels. So are we. We will keep your site and listings updated and organized, from Amazon to eBay to Etsy — and virtually anywhere else online sales make sense. Our service helps you to reach more customers, sell more products, and keep customers satisfied … so you can run your business confidently and effortlessly.