Website Consulting Services
Why Your Business Should Consider Web Consulting Services.
In practice, Internet consulting is about examining the current situation of your business’s web presence and evaluate what needs to be improved, modified, or eliminated, in order to help you reach your business goals for a successful web presence.
Consulting for small to mid-sized businesses
Technical, communication and problem-solving skills.
We work with our clients to capture their website audience. To achieve greater visibility, boost search engine rankings, and guide businesses through the web development process.
We help you:
DIGITAL GROWTH SOLUTIONS
According to HubSpot:
“76% of consumers say the most important factor in a website’s design is “the website makes it easy for me to find what I want.”
What does this mean for Your business?
- Don’t obsess over the visual design of your website
- Do obsess over the usability by your customers and prospects
- Don’t worry if you or the CEO think your website design does not look pretty
- Do worry about the conversion rate of your website (Are people finding what they need and completing their tasks?)
- Don’t use flash, heavy graphics, or tons of video
- Do use these things if it helps your customers get what they want from your website
- Don’t reinvent the wheel when it comes to design and layout
- Do use a basic layout that will be familiar to your customers
- Don’t differentiate with the design/functionality of your website
- Do differentiate your company by making it really easy for your customers to find what they want on your website
- Test, test, test! The only thing that matters is what your customers do on your website. Sit down with a potential customer, and watch them use your website. See if they can figure out how to get what they want; see if they can easily do the tasks you want your consumers to do. (e.g. “Show me how you would register for our free demo.”)
Contact Us For A Free Website Consultation
Many businesses that want to grow their website presence look to us as partners that will provide expert ideas to help them improve their business performance.